Your K+ eWriting Web-kit includes
4 e-mail attachments:
1. eWriting Web-kit page (.htm file);
2. this Read-me page (.htm file);
3. k-x-logo (.gif file);
4. u_arrow (.gif file).
of Desktop Folder
1. Right-mouse-button click on an open part
__of the desktop.
2. Click on New/Folder to create your folder.
3. Click on the newly-created folder with the
__left-mouse-button and position it where
__you want on your desktop.
4. Press the <F2> key and assign it the name:
5. Click on the folder with the left-mouse-
__button to fix the name in place.
Second: Saving eWriting
to Desktop Folder
1. Save the eWriting.htm + r-me-eWriting.htm
__e-mail attachments (when your e-mail pro-
__gram is opened) in .htm format , the k-x-logo.gif
__and u_arrow.gif in .gif format when you click on
2. Do NOT change the file name of the attachments
__otherwise they will NOT work together: eWriting.htm;
__r-me-eWriting.htm; k-x-logo.gif, and u_arrow.gif.
3. Save them in the newly-created desktop folder K+.
22 1-2-3! Voilà!
22 You now have a K+ Web-kit
22 that will add to your e-surfing fun.
22 Happy e-surfing!
K+ Web-kit Language
For "easier reading" and for "fun"
the following words have been "abbreviated":
- from "are" to "r";
- from "you" to "u";
- from "know" to "no";
- from "be" to "b";
- from "and" to "+";
- from "one" to "1";
- from "for, four" to "4";
- from "to, too, two" to "2".
K+ Web-kit = 1 Web Page.
A K+ Web-kit is basically one (1) very long Web
page divided into sections by three (3) tildes
(~~~) of briefly described hyperlinks that point
to great places online offering "quality" infor-
mation,resources, and FREE products and
services that can enhance ourquality of life
and help us enjoy a more carefree lifestyle.
Intermingled with these links are "Did u no?"
info-blurbs, helpful notes, short tips, inspira-
tional quotes, sometimes jokes, and quality
links to such things as online articles, reports,
discussion forums, newsgroups, newsletters,
ezines, ebooks, tests, contests, tutorials, and
1. Use the <scroll up/down bar> to get to a
2 2section "fast".
2. Use these keys for easy Web page
2 .1 <page up/down> keys to up/down one (1)
2 2 2 screen;
2 .2 <up/down arrow> keys to up up/down one
2 2 2 (1) line;
2 .3 <space-bar> to go down one (1) screen;
2 .4 <shift> + <space-bar> keys "together" to
2 2 2 go "up" one (1) screen;
2 .5 <Control> + <End> keys "together" to go
2 2 2 to the "very bottom";
2 .6 <Control> + <Home> keys "together" to
2 2 2 go to the "very top".
3. Click on the "up arrows" along the right-
2 2hand side of the Web page to go back to
2 2the "menu".
4. Click on Edit/Find and enter a key word.
K+ Web-kits are protected by copyright law
and do NOT come with any warranty.
1. To get online dial in to your ISP (Internet
__Service Provider) - if you're using a modem.
2. Once connected to the Internet you can do
__either of two things:
this: left-mouse-button double-click on the folder
____ containing the K+ Web-kit in order to open it;
____ then, double-click the K+ Web-kit .htm file icon
____ to call it up in the browser;
that: left-mouse-button double-click the browser
____ in order to activate it; click on File/Open;
____ browse over to the K+ Web-kit folder; left-
____ mouse-button double-click on it in order
____ to open it; left-mouse-button click on the
____ K+ Web-kit .htm file icon in order to select
____ it; click on the <Open> button to open it;
____ finally, click on the <OK> button.
Tip: after loading the eWriting.htm
____file into your browser,
1. Glancing down the K+ Web page, click on
__any hyperlink that points to what seems to
__be an interesting cyber place and you're
2. NOT sure where to go? Click on Edit/Find
__and enter a key word that might direct you
__to an interesting spot on the K+ Web page.
Like what you found?
In Internet Explorer click on the menu
icon entitled "Favorites" and in Netscape
click on the menu icon entitled "Bookmarks".